2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he was actually embarrassed in the locker room at half Saturday.

Hard to put ourselves in those shoes like, can you imagine the atmosphere in that room after Wayne told them all that.

He has been a revelation tonight on MNF. He has clearly never been the most articulate player but tonight he has been informed, intelligent and analytical. I have found it riveting listening, he has football intelligence without a doubt. Who knew?
Couple of great put-downs aimed at Carra, too!

Said he was actually embarrassed in the locker room at half Saturday.

Hard to put ourselves in those shoes like, can you imagine the atmosphere in that room after Wayne told them all that.
It would probably mean something to them if Rooney himself wasn’t a fat flump, who is stealing a wage at this level.

Can't stand him to be honest, just my luck when Everton play at goodison the camera always goes to him at some point, why I don't know.
Same mate, absolutely detest the fella. Nowhere to be seen when the going gets tough, yet all over the cameras when we spring a surprise victory or progress to an unexpected late round of a cup competition. He's a cancer, the shackles that have held us back for two decades, a faux Evertonian who refuses to sell up his shares because he wants in on the megabucks that's involved with the club. Pure and utter charlatan.

When you think about it he broke the goalscoring record for Utd playing mostly as a No 10.

Some achievement. Shame it wasn't for us. :(

It was not for Everton. I don’t get all this Rooney loalty. It baffles me. He is a legend no doubt, not even up for debate.

He leaves here at 18/19 to go to another club give em every ounce of his greatness. Then what, we through him a ticker tape parade like a conquering hero?!???!?

What am I missing ?

He is no longer a prolific striker
He has no legs
For every quality pass he has, 6 bad awful ones follow.
Crazy wages
A leader ?

Yea yea 10 goals double digit, blah blah blah

The midfield goal was nasty mind you.

A few of those were penalty’s, he missed 2 attempts I believe.

1 DCL put back in.

I’m not trying to hate on the guy he has a role in this club I get it.

However what I don’t get is why he can do no wrong and we are supposed to be grateful and shower him with rainbow kisses, as he finally come home to walk off into the sunset.

I just don’t get it.

It was not for Everton. I don’t get all this Rooney loalty. It baffles me. He is a legend no doubt, not even up for debate.

He leaves here at 18/19 to go to another club give em every ounce of his greatness. Then what, we through him a ticker tape parade like a conquering hero?!???!?

What am I missing ?

He is no longer a prolific striker
He has no legs
For every quality pass he has, 6 bad awful ones follow.
Crazy wages
A leader ?

Yea yea 10 goals double digit, blah blah blah

The midfield goal was nasty mind you.

A few of those were penalty’s, he missed 2 attempts I believe.

1 DCL put back in.

I’m not trying to hate on the guy he has a role in this club I get it.

However what I don’t get is why he can do no wrong and we are supposed to be grateful and shower him with rainbow kisses, as he finally come home to walk off into the sunset.

I just don’t get it.

Mate your forgetting, the day he signed we got another 40k likes on Facebook!!

ok just watched all the MNF commentary

better than I would've thought, seems to be a bit more self-aware than I thought, also zero analysis done better than martinez during his World Cup coverage. He'd get us to fifth!! Appoint him Fo!!

Listening him talk about Sir Alex, and how he managed, Christ, he must think our current set up is a shambles.
"Sometimes Alex kept it so simple, he just said our 11 players are better than their 11 players, just go and win the match !"

Yep, sometimes what can be said to players like Giggs, Keane, Rooney, Scholes, Vidic, Ronaldo and so on that they don't already know. Our babies on the other hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.