invisible.gif
    user_silhouette.png
    on July 4, 2017, 10:48 pm

rooney
    giroud
    and sig

all done by Monday

If correct I will wet myself

I don't get why we can't have Josh King and Giroud instead of Rooney and Giroud. See no benefit in bringing him back.

What are we going to pay him then? The £50 a week Shearer said he would play for? Even if he isn't on £250k a week and is "only" on £150k a week. That would be £15m in wages plus a signing on fee. Not free. Very expensive. Not very good. That better?
If it's a loan, there is no signing on fee most probably. No transfer fee. Great exposure and publicity world wide. Shirt sales globally ( ahem Kitbag).
Where is the issue?
If he scores 10 goals and mentors those around him to develop a winning mentality, then why all the grief?

All this negativity is bizarre

This is Man Utd's highest ever goal scorer - past his peak but with a lot still to offer - better goals / assists then any Everton player bar Lukaku last year

He'll bring a huge amount both on and off the pitch - he has a winning mentality and will offer a lot to the young players

Great signing!

If it's a loan, there is no signing on fee most probably. No transfer fee. Great exposure and publicity world wide. Shirt sales globally ( ahem Kitbag).
Where is the issue?
If he scores 10 goals and mentors those around him to develop a winning mentality, then why all the grief?
Betting it won't be a loan, will be a signing on fee, will cost us a fortune in wages, we'll be stuck with a moaning, expensive, immobile arl get for two years. Would rather spend the £20m on blue gravel.

Status
Not open for further replies.