Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait’n ye see. We’ll pure smash these with a kean brace and go on a tare for the rest of the reason clipping Chelsea for Champions League.

Pure Everton that.

They'll be up for this, but If Carlo wants to be pushing for Europe we have to be up for it. These are the games that we have to show up, and dominate 90 minutes of football and take the 3 points home. Be a threat in the midfield pushing forward making and taking chances, and defending like a team that wants 4 points and a clean sheet

This is a tough fixture now Pearson is there

Be interesting who drops out for Richy. Bernard and Walcott played well last night, as did Morgan, Why should them three drop out. Also maybe Rich should start on the bench
Pearson doesn’t scare me. He thrives on aggressive fit players and hard pressing, but tactically is at best a good championship manager. I think this will be a 2-0 match, Everton of course :rolleyes:

Pearson doesn’t scare me. He thrives on aggressive fit players and hard pressing, but tactically is at best a good championship manager. I think this will be a 2-0 match, Everton of course :rolleyes:

I hope so mate. See you there :)

Their midfield will eat ours therefore zero points here and this will be case against any midfield that doesn’t involve the thumb bro’s from Newcastle

Think it'll be another boring performance away from home and ultimately a draw. Avoiding defeat would be a decent result imo.

Will be my first visit to Watford since they've come up

Status
Not open for further replies.