Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Watford mate loves this game...us and them have become peers now...equals...and that makes for a great rivalry.
I appreciate that us and West Ham are also equals, but the Watford fixture I look forward to more.
I was hoping we might create a rivalry with Wolves, but them (and Leicester) are in a league above us nowadays.

My Watford mate loves this game...us and them have become peers now...equals...and that makes for a great rivalry.
I appreciate that us and West Ham are also equals, but the Watford fixture I look forward to more.
I was hoping we might create a rivalry with Wolves, but them (and Leicester) are in a league above us nowadays.
6fe.jpg

Sad but true mate. My mate who supports Leicester takes the p out of me when I say we’ll challenge for the top 6 beginning of every season.

I’m not being made a mug of anymore, not going to let Everton ruin my year. I’ve accepted that this is it for us now - midtable.

Tranmere, we are coming.

Delafoe to score a brace within the first 19 minutes.

In all seriousness, this is a hard game. Watford made a decisive decision to sack their manager and got in Pearson who has won 4 of 9 so far in the league. Makes me scratch my head why our useless board waited a year and a half to part company with Silva.

We're miles better than Watford, but they have miles more fight. So it's likely only going one way, especially with our limitations in terms of having no midfield.

Kean DCL and richy can get at their back 4.

Deeney is a target man who Mina can deal with. Sarr is quick but holgate can match him.

Close game but we can have these. No silva will mean there not as up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.