Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any sense .. lossi starts for me

these will be looking on lashing crosses in for fun and pickford just isn't good enough at that type of game .. baines deserves a go as well i thought he's been good in the games hes played

They should be tired after their fa cup replay followed potentionally by cup tie on Saturday.

Well be well rested and still lose.

Everton that.

They have 6 days between Sunday and Saturday and Pearson has already stated he is playing a reserve team tomorrow in the replay as he did in the first game

1201014963.jpg.0.jpg

After game after game, we now enter a period in which we play only 3 games in the next 7 weeks.

Up first its the snake wavers from Watford.

Tune in next time to see what banter these famous boys in blue can muster for us this week.

Goats 11 to start :

Lossl
Sidney - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Rico - Gomes - Gmballer - Bernie
DCL - Kean
I know that team wont start, but I refuse to name anybody else.

I count 5 in next 7 weeks (upto 11th March)

In all the fume, perhaps folk have forgotten that our £27m signing popped his blue cherry last night - fancy he’ll be hungry for more. DCL on a good run as well. We should be alright here.

It is difficult to even give a toss about how this Everton team does any more tbh. I support Carlo all the way but look forward to seeing him manage an Everton team that he has rebuilt himself and that doesn't include half of the wasters that are currently in it who have been destroying my soul and continually finding new ways of inflicting deeper embarrassment for at least the past couple of seasons.

So to summarise

Meh.

1201014963.jpg.0.jpg

After game after game, we now enter a period in which we play only 3 games in the next 7 weeks.

Up first its the snake wavers from Watford.

Tune in next time to see what banter these famous boys in blue can muster for us this week.

Goats 11 to start :

Lossl
Sidney - Mina - Holgate - Digne
Rico - Gomes - Gmballer - Bernie
DCL - Kean
I know that team wont start, but I refuse to name anybody else.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. I’m honestly absolute made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.