Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But as always, at fault for a goal.

It baffles how people don't see that. Intelligent football people like yourself. He concedes goals for fun everywhere he goes because he has the positional sense of a 14 year old. He doesn't sense danger. He isn't a defender.

...I really think it’s all about partnerships and players complimenting each other. I understand what you mean, but the problem with Zouma is he’s too busy. He’s having to chase all over the pitch. I think with an outstanding CB and good shape ahead of him, he’d be ideal.

I know a lot will say we wont get relegated but look at the league table. 9 points off the zone and theyve all got at least 1 game in hand..... Our run in we have Cardiff (A) Newcastle (A), Fulham (A), Crystal Palace (A) and Burnley at home who are all in and around it and West Ham away. Tell me your not worried!

Our other games are Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs...... If we dont pick up more points we will get dragged in!

...I really think it’s all about partnerships and players complimenting each other. I understand what you mean, but the problem with Zouma is he’s too busy. He’s having to chase all over the pitch. I think with an outstanding CB and good shape ahead of him, he’d be ideal.

Try telling that to anyone from Stoke.

He's one of the poorest defenders we've had. The fact he's playing beside another poor defender is no defence at all.

looking at the fixtures … Cardiff Fulham and burnley are our best chances of getting any points. but we are crap away from home and all 3 clubs seem to be hitting some form.
west ham palace and Newcastle , we should get something , but wont .

not to worry we have our home form to fall back on ! ….. oh..... its Liverpool arsenal chlesea and man utd.

but at least its an easy last game ..... oh …. its spurs away.

im not gonna lie , im panicked and really worried.

Try telling that to anyone from Stoke.

He's one of the poorest defenders we've had. The fact he's playing beside another poor defender is no defence at all.

....he’s raw and undisciplined but I like him. If i’m a CF, he’d be the one I wouldn’t fancy playing against but he needs to play within his area of responsibility.

There are obviously "issues" at the club and they need sorting sooner rather than later, if we don't then we may very well end up doing a Villa.
Things weren't this bad even in the Walker/Smith days as we still had a few battlers in the side. We need another Kevin Campbell to come in and do the business.

looking at the fixtures … Cardiff Fulham and burnley are our best chances of getting any points. but we are crap away from home and all 3 clubs seem to be hitting some form.
west ham palace and Newcastle , we should get something , but wont .

not to worry we have our home form to fall back on ! ….. oh..... its Liverpool arsenal chlesea and man utd.

but at least its an easy last game ..... oh …. its spurs away.

im not gonna lie , im panicked and really worried.

We might just win a few in the Championship mate and all these over paid pussies will soon want to leave....Every cloud and all!

....he’s raw and undisciplined but I like him. If i’m a CF, he’d be the one I wouldn’t fancy playing against but he needs to play within his area of responsibility.

AN international player? He is pony, unfortunately Silva doesnt fancy Mina. Id rather play the players that were mine instead of the Loan players!

AND if Zouma is so good why has he been loaned and not playing at Chelsea? Why did he get relegated last season!

HE IS PONY.......

AN international player? He is pony, unfortunately Silva doesnt fancy Mina. Id rather play the players that were mine instead of the Loan players!

AND if Zouma is so good why has he been loaned and not playing at Chelsea? Why did he get relegated last season!

HE IS PONY.......

...you might be right, but Zouma plays because he offers what Mina and Keane lack. The manager is in the results game, he should pick the players he wants, the fact one is on loan is incidental.

Like you, i’m surprised Mina doesn’t play but in my team he’d replace Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.