Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a mess of 3 different managers players not having a clue. We are in trouble for sure and without a direction out of it!
I am hating what is being served up, yet becoming almost imune to it.
N
This is just a mess of 3 different managers players not having a clue. We are in trouble for sure and without a direction out of it!
I am hating what is being served up, yet becoming almost imune to it.
Not really true. The second manager got us 8th place. Without the 100 million splashed out on Brazilian and Columbian crap.
You have to think Siva doesnt have a clue or Brandts isnt the demi God everybody thinks he is!

Be interesting to see if this is currently a worse run than Martinez in his last season. Or does he still hold the record?
We'll in fifty plus years following the team I'm hard pressed to recall three consecutive league defeats within a week.
I'm with those saying 4 more points will save us but it's not looking good at present.

I slept through the game entirely..From comments on here I glean our team of jellyfish were no good. You know, in Australian waters is a jellyfish called a blue bottle (it’s related to the Portuguese man o’ war). I reckon Marco’s men o’ war are a bunch of blue bottlers.
We need Cardiff to stop winning...that third relegation spot is too much up for grabs for my liking.

in defence of zouma, hes the only player with any snarl or fight.
the rest wouldn't look out of place at a 5 year old girls tea party.
cowardly toothless wimps , the lot of them
Ironically not actually one of our players... and doesn't seem like he wants to stay.

In other words.. the kind of player who is ambitious enough to want to swerve us and for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.