Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D-Day is upon us.

Is right Kev.

Clever mind games from Deeney. If we get into him we give away free kicks in just the position they want them, don’t get into him and he bosses us. This is the problem you have when you can’t defend.

I’m done with our FA Carling Premiership campaign for this season. Hoping for significant change this Summer.

Deeney to bully our back line.
2-0 Watford

Anyway, I hope we can nick a result and show a bit of stomach for a fight.. coyb

Clever mind games from Deeney. If we get into him we give away free kicks in just the position they want them, don’t get into him and he bosses us. This is the problem you have when you can’t defend.
Can you imagine the uproar if he had said that prior to playing the rs.

In the early weeks of the season Deeney said that Silva was the best coach he's ever worked with, quite different to the tone he's used in recent days. So he was either being ironic and no-one got onto it, or he's a BS artist.

Perhaps it was mind games on his part. The home fans will be up for the game and our squad is renowned for being weak willed. He says they are going to kick us off the park, we get rattled and give away free kicks that we've shown consistently we can't defend.

There was an improved intensity again Man City on Wednesday, but that was a game with no expectations (sadly) of us to get a result. It'll be interesting to see what our performance is like today. I'm actually looking forward to the game, hopefully we have something to cheer about this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.