Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh we played wicked with Tosun on against Wolves didn't we.

I always thought we should be playing to Tosun in a game where we know we will have possession as I feel he can contribute the most with slower build up play, but in saying that I think that's when we are least effective, when we have the ball for the majority

Watford have managed three victories in 15 games, while Everton have won four of their last fifteen games.

Which will be the best of the rest?

The simplest of home victories. The type that Everton are unable to achieve nowadays. Even those we win we've been far less than convincing in.

3-1 Watford.

It would be immensely funny if we won, if only because it would really annoy Troy Deeney.
Hate the feeling they will be up for this and we wont. Please surprise me and be up for the battle.
If what Silva says is true, you might be surprised. Looks like the squad aren't happy about Deeney's comments.

I would go with

Pickford
Coleman-Keane (only if Mina is still not fit, Keane gets on my nerves)-Zouma-Digne
Davies-Gomes-Gueye
Richarlison-Tosun-Lookman

Lookman + Richarlison in for Bernard + Walcott please. Fuming if Sigurdsson is back in the team. No doubt there'll be a place for him and Walcott though.

Status
Not open for further replies.