Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive game for Silva this not saying he will be sacked on the outcome but it might finish him off.

A win will buy him some time how much depends on his ability to stop employing the same failed tactics and the players support.

Our players have effectively been called out as being week by the opposition. Fear is that we will get players sent off and we loose big style.

Let’s see.

A bit of motivation to fire the lads up in Deeney's comments. No excuses to not go out and get the 3 points.
Keane v Deeney is going to be a bit of a one sided contest I'm afraid.
I've only just seen his comments. Brave to put him in the officials line of fire though.
Whatever happens it's not going to be pretty.

Saturday was crap, Wednesday was unlucky.

First two consecutive games that I’ve attended where the injury time was 7 mins in both games.
Do you really think we were unlucky against City? I agree that we played much better than the previous game, but we still couldn't defend a set piece and still posed little threat to City. I expect a win today though, 3-1!

It's being billed as a massive game for Silva with it being his former club.

We concede off a set pieces first half and go on to lose and the media will start to turn on him no question. Whether the club/fans turn we will find out.

It's not setting up well after the stories from the weekend, another defeat from a set pieces and then the Silva derby as it's being billed, it has to be a must win today. A draw can dampen the noise against him sure but lose today and the media will get louder

Despite all the hype I can se this being a boring draw. They will be defensive and rely on set pieces to nick a goal. Watford don't want to lose to their old manager. We will load our defence as we want to try and stop conceding goals. I am going for 0-0. Two poor mid-table sides trying not to lose.

It's being billed as a massive game for Silva with it being his former club.

We concede off a set pieces first half and go on to lose and the media will start to turn on him no question. Whether the club/fans turn we will find out.

It's not setting up well after the stories from the weekend, another defeat from a set pieces and then the Silva derby as it's being billed, it has to be a must win today. A draw can dampen the noise against him sure but lose today and the media will get louder

Start to turn????

Status
Not open for further replies.