• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatJR

Best Young Poster On GOT.
We started as follows,

CzT8AoCWIAAgM5H.jpg

Deulofeu was looking sharp on the wing troubling the Watford defence, He puts in a cross and it almost fell for Mirallas in the six yard area.

Gueye was getting involved by skipping past a couple of players but was fouled. The free kick makes Gomes have to make a save.

Deulofeu brings down Zuniga and gets a free kick, Prodl tries a overhead kick but miles over.

Gareth Barry plays a perfect ball to Lukaku who is there to put the ball between Gomes Legs.

CzUYD6DWEAAFIy5.jpg

Straight away we try and get a second minutes after the first but didn't go to plan.

It's Watford turn to have a go with Okaka shots but not powerful enough to go past Stekelenburg. A few minutes later this time Okaka does manage to get a shot powerful enough to go past Stekelenburg to make it 1-1

Half Time Watford 1-1 Everton

Straight after the second half Everton press again with Deulofeu trying a shot but straight into Gomes hands.

Watford press for a second goal and they get it. Prodl this times does score but not an overhead kick. Watford carry on pressing and end up getting a third Okaka gets his second.

Ronald brings on Ross The Boss for Gueye.

We carry on pressing hoping to get a second and maybe get a point.

Super Kev comes of for Valencia who makes a difference when comes on.

Everton start trying to get a goal as we pressed and pressed but was it to late when we got the goal? We scored in the 86' and it was that man Big Rom.

CzUYD6EWgAA55uG.jpg

Leighton Baines comes of for Aaron Lennon.

We press for a third and get ever so close Watford try and waste time with a foul throw would u say, he said it slipped out his hands.

If was to late to get a third as the referee ends it.

FT Watford 3-2 Everton

6a00d83452d6c969e2015392de98f9970b-pi

FACT: Watford last beat us in 1987
FACT: Today was Okakas first goal since 2010.

Let's all take a moment to wish that Bradley gets better soon.

CzUFsw4XUAAeThR.jpg

Nice one @GoatJR, especially the bit about Bradley.

Thought Gueye was our best player with Deulofeu our most creative attacker despite the fact a lot of what he tried didn't work.

Superb ball by Barry for Rom's goal and whatever his other faults Lukaku is a reliable finisher and he looked much better when Valencia came on to help.

That unfortunately exhausts my positivity so I'll leave it there lol

Cant decipher poll at 3am, so im gonna go with nobody.
If I had to pick, gotta go Lukaku for scoring.

Nice one @GoatJR, especially the bit about Bradley.

Thought Gueye was our best player with Deulofeu our most creative attacker despite the fact a lot of what he tried didn't work.

Superb ball by Barry for Rom's goal and whatever his other faults Lukaku is a reliable finisher and he looked much better when Valencia came on to help.

That unfortunately exhausts my positivity so I'll leave it there lol

why do you think he took gana off?

....it was poor all around, 5/10 was probably as good as anybody got. I went for Barry, the only positive memory was not so much the execution of the pass for the goal but the way he looked up a couple of times tracking Lukaku run. Magic was that.

Concern for me was we looked liked conceding again with every cross into the box. The dropping of Jagielka and the introduction of Mori hasn't cured that problem based on yesterday. We couldn't cope with their physicality up top, Williams included.

Status
Not open for further replies.