Watford Fan - Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youorns84

Player Valuation: £500k
Hey folks!

Me again but nothing about Silva this time!

Strong stories that he's on the verge of signing for us tonight. Just trying to get some thoughts on him?

Hey folks!

Me again but nothing about Silva this time!

Strong stories that he's on the verge of signing for us tonight. Just trying to get some thoughts on him?

Bags of talent, but mentally a bit suspect and appears to only have one lung occasionally.

But if a manager can get him consistently playing to the level that he's undoubtedly capable of, then he'll do very well. Sadly, most managers seem to have a look at him for a while and then give up, which probably says more about Geri than the managers.

No offence like, but I can't see him joining you mate, but, if he does, I hope he does well for you.

Bags of talent, but mentally a bit suspect and appears to only have one lung occasionally.

But if a manager can get him consistently playing to the level that he's undoubtedly capable of, then he'll do very well. Sadly, most managers seem to have a look at him for a while and then give up, which probably says more about Geri than the managers.

No offence like, but I can't see him joining you mate, but, if he does, I hope he does well for you.
Thats fair. I'm getting the idea of what he's like from all the posts. Its all over twitter from supposedly good sources. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.