Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not long in from this. Pleased to see so much fight in the team today, even when quite a few of the players were off the boil. Thought both central defenders did really well, but gave my vote to Yerry on account of his goals.

just got back now on the train, not the best display but worth it for the celebrations in the away end when the winner went in, absolutely mental.
Loved that, people tumbling everywhere you looked, I was near the pitch and was going mental looked around and it was like a cross between the raiders of the lost ark boulder and everyone chasing that big cheddar cheese down that steep hill, bodies strewn everywhere.
Gotta feel sorry for that fella who tried a one man pitch invasion when their player dived right b4 their 2nd goal, absolutely hilarious. He was about 4 stone soaking wet and munching a pie, the Watford lad dived next thing he screamed burst through the gates at the front and started sprinting down the by-line. Got rugby tackled by some huge steward dragged out but still managed to take 3 of them down. Think he was well in his 50's as well.

Last edited:
I'm actually gutted I decided to bail at 2-0 and go to the shops, we never come back from 2-0, I missed the rollercoaster ride that is supporting Everton.

Looking forward to MOTD for a change.
You’ll probably have a long wait. Put on game of the day tonight expecting us to be picked from coming from 2 goals down and winning with 10 men. Instead surprise surprise the RS game was being shown in it’s entirety. The media must really hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.