Watching the Derby in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! But not on Saturday.

So really this is irrelevant. Just go footage on Oxford road mate. It's sound in there. I've fumed in evertons favour many a time in there.

Now where's safe in Leeds as that's where I'll be. In a power rangers costume.

I'm visiting for the Phoenix Nights gig at the arena - couldn't believe the match was switched to the Evening - so ideally somewhere very close to the phones4u arena.
Probably best with the print works then mate. I think bierkeller (not sure how to pronounce it) was suggested

I'm here! But not on Saturday.

So really this is irrelevant. Just go footage on Oxford road mate. It's sound in there. I've fumed in evertons favour many a time in there.

Now where's safe in Leeds as that's where I'll be. In a power rangers costume.

Doing the otley run by any chance?

To keep it on topic. The Box or original oak in headingley!

Foleys in Leeds is brilliant. Used to live there.

Its also where Evertonians in Leeds meet up. Join there facebook group

To the original chap, go to Tib St Tavern or Montpelliers, trust me.

The aussie bar is ok, cheap beer just off Deansgate, think its quay st. Cheap beer and big screen and the Mancs want us to win as like everybody else hate the dirty kopites!

NO NO NO. Walkabout will be horrendous. And probably wont have the sound on at that time

MCR really is garbage for watching sport.

City centre has got much better in the last 12 months. But you're right, most of the decent places dont need the custom or the hassle that comes with it.

Indeed mate. Yeah quite like that place!

I watched many a game in those bars (and headingley taps) during 3 great years living there

My favourite memory watching football in Leeds is doing 3 laps of the downstairs area of the box absolutely leathered celebrating the Gosling goal. What an evening that was

Closely followed by me and my mate proclaiming 'a shot a goal' during the 7pm metalist Kharkiv second leg at the original oak. A little worse for wear after a very nervous 3-2 win!

Status
Not open for further replies.