"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Yep,just when I got into Hillsborough that night doh!! lol
I got arrested at hillsborough when we won 5-0 it was for no reason I had to go to court they made me sign a declaration that I wouldnt go to he press an discuss the case, when the disaster happened the year after i considered it but decided against it, nasty piece of work the South Yorkshire police. It was a nightmare and I missed all the game. I was at university there and lived near to Lee Chapman and Leslie Ash the day after it was snowing and I wrote 5-0 on Chapmans car window.

I got arrested at hillsborough when we won 5-0 it was for no reason I had to go to court they made me sign a declaration that I wouldnt go to he press an discuss the case, when the disaster happened the year after i considered it but decided against it, nasty piece of work the South Yorkshire police. It was a nightmare and I missed all the game. I was at university there and lived near to Lee Chapman and Leslie Ash the day after it was snowing and I wrote 5-0 on Chapmans car window.

Lee Chapman thinking "which one of my horrible neighbours is a Sheffield Utd fan trying to wind me up" unaware that 7 doors down was an Everton supporting student lol