"Watch Classic Matches Again"

14 me but went on a coach that got there at 11am,and from then till around 6pm it was like the Warriors film
I can laugh now but it was scary.There was mobs of Cardiff everywhere you looked.We left 5 mins early to make sure we were on the special we come out and there was scuffles everywhere.

I can laugh now but it was scary.There was mobs of Cardiff everywhere you looked.We left 5 mins early to make sure we were on the special we come out and there was scuffles everywhere.
I used to play footie for the Devonshire,the fellas who drank in there adopted me as a lucky charm from the league cup at Stockport for both cup runs,it was good for the free travel but they timed every game around the pub opening times,hence being in Cardiff or Swindon at 11am,lovely if your going in the pub,quite the opposite if your left to wander around strange towns and cities for four hours,mind you they did get me my 1st ever alcoholic drink in a pub

I think most Blues left before the end too. In those days there were no dividing fences to separate the home and away supporters and the last 10 minutes saw their boys gradually 'winning ground' amongst the Everton half of the big terraced stand along one of the touchlines.

Is that GP? It actually looks more like Anfield, particularly with the low walls behind the goals.
Assuming it is GP then it puts into perspective the idea that one reason Goodison is still intimidating is because the crowd is so close to the pitch. In that film you can see that you could actually touch the back of the net if stood right behind the goal. Compare that to now -- the wall at the Street End is about 5 yards from the perimeter of the pitch and the Park End more like 8 yards.

Is that GP? It actually looks more like Anfield, particularly with the low walls behind the goals.
Assuming it is GP then it puts into perspective the idea that one reason Goodison is still intimidating is because the crowd is so close to the pitch. In that film you can see that you could actually touch the back of the net if stood right behind the goal. Compare that to now -- the wall at the Street End is about 5 yards from the perimeter of the pitch and the Park End more like 8 yards.
Id assume it is Goodison,there was most probably adjustments made for the world cup games