"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Always bugged me that that game (and Norwich in 87) were both bank holidays, so our league titles wins/clinchers just have the crappy news footage or club video to accompany it, rather than proper commentary.
1970 no coverage my mate told me the BBC just put a teletext message at the bottom of a programme that was on stating we were champions with our score - I with all of my family friends were there of course ..... :(

I wish I could see the 4 nil win at Analfield again.
My older brother stated Andy Rankin ingoal had a blinding game kept them from scoring we had key players missing ........my older brother who was there stated Moggsy's goal at the end was a scorcher - The Lol immediately emptied out when that went in ...,
4-0 with players missing he came home describing the game the family all blues were shell shocked in a great way .......

Full Match of the Day highlights of the 1985 Charity Shield when goals from Trevor Steven and the returning from injury Adrian Heath give us a comfortable 2-0 win over Man Utd. Amazingly, this was the last football shown on tv until the new year, live or recorded, after a huge dispute between the tv companies and the then top flight clubs.