"Watch Classic Matches Again"

Absolutely superb

Steve Watson done a cracking job at left back which I'd forgotten about.

Superb pressing, got stuck in and Moyes didn't take any crap from Alex Ferguson at the end. That's when Moyes had fire in his belly.
Very versatile Steve Watson,even filled in at centre forward a couple of games through injuries/suspensions I recall.

Absolutely superb

Steve Watson done a cracking job at left back which I'd forgotten about.

Superb pressing, got stuck in and Moyes didn't take any crap from Alex Ferguson at the end. That's when Moyes had fire in his belly.
Had to go check the line-up to work out where Steve Watson was playing. A Watson/ Kilbane flank isn’t the stuff of dreams but they were awesome that night. And they had twice the Heart of many of the players who have followed.

Had to go check the line-up to work out where Steve Watson was playing. A Watson/ Kilbane flank isn’t the stuff of dreams but they were awesome that night. And they had twice the Heart of many of the players who have followed.

Kilbane was excellent that night. The pressing we done at 0-0 was relentless. As soon as we went 1-0 up we sat back a lot to stifle them, typical Moyes tactic and this particular time worked a treat.

One thing I'll certainly give Moyes, he had us as fit as any side in the league and we were never found wanting.

Zinedine grew as a player when he joined us, he'd had dogs abuse up at Sunderland,not the most technically gifted player,but worked hard,tall lad, decent in the air,strong runner when in his stride and a very decent crosser of the ball on the run I thought.