Walton Hall Park Stadium Poll

What year will the Walton Hall Park stadium be ready by?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Protest organised against this tonight by residents apparently.

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_z.jpg

Protest organised against this tonight by residents apparently.

Totally amazing, it shows how stupid people are really; there is no plan in place yet as to what the stadium or shopping centre / supermarket will even look like, or what plans there will be to reinstate green spaces elsewhere. Yet people are already protesting!

From what I have read so far online and in the press, it all seems to be the "not on my doorstep" brigade, most of whom are either Kopites or not interested in football. Surely these cannot be classed as legitimate protests?

People should wait to see the plans, then they really will have something to protest about and can team up with the "Goodison For Everton" group.

Totally amazing, it shows how stupid people are really; there is no plan in place yet as to what the stadium or shopping centre / supermarket will even look like, or what plans there will be to reinstate green spaces elsewhere. Yet people are already protesting!

From what I have read so far online and in the press, it all seems to be the "not on my doorstep" brigade, most of whom are either Kopites or not interested in football. Surely these cannot be classed as legitimate protests?

People should wait to see the plans, then they really will have something to protest about and can team up with the "Goodison For Everton" group.
Could always ask LFC the best way to get rid of them, am sure they could give us some pointers like.

Do these people actually live in the park? Are they squirrels or other vermin?(kopites) No? Then what are they moaning about?

Get it built ffs

The local residents won't get it stopped,
What will get it stopped will be our lack of ability to pay and most of all the size of the retail that goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.