Walsh v Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccole

Player Valuation: £35m
Create two XI using only Steve "PE Teacher" Walsh or Marcel "Mr Loverman" Brands signings.

Both teams must be in the same formation and bought under the same Director of Football.

This would just be loading the guns of those who would mock us? Plus it might be the thing that pushes me over the edge into gibbering insanity! :(

Brands XI

Virginia
Sidibe Zouma Mina Digne
Iwobi Gomez Delph Bernard
Richarlison Kean

Walsh XI

Pickford
Martina Keane Mangala Gibson
Bolasie Gueye Schneiderlin Vlasic
Rooney Walcott

That Brands 11 doesn’t look too bad in theory. It’s a shame they spent the last season getting ahead of the curve in social distancing.

I've said it before, Brands hands are tied until we get rid of those massively over paid wasters Walsh signed. Brands has had to spend way too much time trying to sell deadwood. Don't get me wrong he hasn't ripped up trees himself but I reckon he'll come good long term.

Brands XI

Virginia
Sidibe Zouma Mina Digne
Iwobi Gomez Delph Bernard
Richarlison Kean

Walsh XI

Pickford
Martina Keane Mangala Gibson
Bolasie Gueye Schneiderlin Vlasic
Rooney Walcott
Martina, Bolasie, Schneiderlin were all Koeman
Rooney was all Kenwright
Walcott was Allardyce

I've said it before, Brands hands are tied until we get rid of those massively over paid wasters Walsh signed. Brands has had to spend way too much time trying to sell deadwood. Don't get me wrong he hasn't ripped up trees himself but I reckon he'll come good long term.
He’s added a fair bit of massively overpaid wasters himself who the next DoF will have to shift.

Both have been terrible additions.

Martina, Bolasie, Schneiderlin were all Koeman
Rooney was all Kenwright
Walcott was Allardyce

...regardless of who suggests or even negotiates a transfer, the DoF has to endorse the deal and has the power of veto. It appears Koeman and Walsh might have been doing their own thing, but that’s a sign of Walsh’s weakness. I don’t see that happening with Brands.

The DoF should be accountable for all activity during their tenure (good and bad).

Status
Not open for further replies.