W.A.L.E.S - a new philosophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

orly

Please check with me for Blammo criteria
Hello Friends

I've been reading a lot of threads this evening and I've noticed that people are fairly calm and measured in their responses. This is disappointing, and I can only link it to one thing - us getting a draw.

So I've decided to setup a lobbying group for our new footballing philosophy Wins and Losses, Everton Style - or WALES as per the acronym. Like in American rugby, here at Everton we should insist on going into sudden death overtime until a definitive result is produced, be that a win or loss. Not only is it more satisfying, but the quality of GOT postings polarised better around "euphoric, champions league here we come" and "unbridled rage who's got a SatNav with the route to Rotherham's ground programmed in". We can take this to the Premier League if we make a video of it @Adam-GOTTV

How would you improve Everton's entertainment value right now? Would you like to be in WALES?

Please note that previous revolutionary project Wins Or Otherwise Losses Society has sadly been shuttered.

Hello Friends

I've been reading a lot of threads this evening and I've noticed that people are fairly calm and measured in their responses. This is disappointing, and I can only link it to one thing - us getting a draw.

So I've decided to setup a lobbying group for our new footballing philosophy Wins and Losses, Everton Style - or WALES as per the acronym. Like in American rugby, here at Everton we should insist on going into sudden death overtime until a definitive result is produced, be that a win or loss. Not only is it more satisfying, but the quality of GOT postings polarised better around "euphoric, champions league here we come" and "unbridled rage who's got a SatNav with the route to Rotherham's ground programmed in". We can take this to the Premier League if we make a video of it @Adam-GOTTV

How would you improve Everton's entertainment value right now? Would you like to be in WALES?

Please note that previous revolutionary project Wins Or Otherwise Losses Society has sadly been shuttered.

Oh you!

Depends

If we need just a point to win the Premier League and the game ends 1-1, I imagine we'd all cope like

No but that's the point Michael, we could be in that situation with WALES properly implemented

Maybe we would need a Superbowl / Grand Final type scenario to settle it

Status
Not open for further replies.