Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we never left this club, but the traitors to this club certainly sold us down the river and need to beg for forgiveness

Just for certainty is this you saying you are backing the new manager? If so there is no need to be upset, we’re all on the same side now. Team Vitor.

It would be very Everton to wait until we are in the relegation mix to decide for the first time to hire a manager with no experience of English football.

And then make it a firebrand lunatic with a relegation on his CV.

I’m shocked that GOT’s instant forum reaction of complete unfounded negativity is based on nothing more than ‘farmers league’ arguments
he didn't even succeed in these 'farmers leagues', he royally failed and got legged out of these positions within the year - shown to be incredibly stubborn, unwilling to change a system that wasn't working, and unable to get along with the bigger personalities (/more talented players) within the squad - remind you of anyone?

I'll back him and pray to god that his 'pashun' schtick works wonders on a squad bereft of confidence and belief, but it makes no sense to ignore mounting evidence to the contrary, which indicates that this will complete the perfect storm of consistently poor decision-making, and ultimately consign us to relegation

It would have worried me even more if we’d gone for a complete novice like Rooney, Lampard or Ferguson. At least Vitor has years of management experience under his belt, he’s been in multiple different dressing rooms. That’s something the other three just don’t have.
But he comes to the PL with a team near the relegation zone, tbh I’d rather Dunc takes us clear of that first before appointing a new man. Any new manager is being thrown in at the deep end straight away.

Just reading some Turkish fans tweets. They mostly saying if he gets left alone, he'll do a good job. There's always been interference at Fenerbache.

Seems the Fenerbache fans didn't want him to go, feel is was the board getting on at him, and are saying "look, he's got a bigger job now".

Unless I've misunderstood it.

How many times will the board make the same mistakes? If we hire this guy, how can they see this as a positive move? No experience of English football and has failed as a manager at many clubs in very poor leagues. The only league that he's managed in that's in any way decent, could only manage a 30% win record. Fresh out of the Chinese league, where players and managers go to end their careers. Who at Everton has even considered contacting this guy?

Something very rotten about this. As far as I'm concerned the board have just made a decision that will relegate our club.

If you were on the fence with the sack the board protests, like me, you should now get off it and join.

Collective action is needed now. We have an owner listening to an agent awash with dirty money, hiring people totally inappropriate for the club or situation and a board doing sweet FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.