Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what evidence do you have he's not there on merit? Allardyce and Ancelotti speak highly of him. Silva sidelining him coincided with us losing form.
I have no evidence he's not there on merit the same way I have no evidence Kia Joorabchian is poisoning the club. Nor any evidence how good or bad a coach he is. He's attributed to DCLs growth but for me that was more Ancelotti telling him to stay in the middle but he has probably helped his heading. As for Silva I'd say losing his actual right hand man and replacing him with Luis Boa Morte was a bigger problem for him that sent him into a spiral.

Reading between the lines though some managers have not kept ferguson there on merit and more as under instruction by the club. 2 managers have spoken highly of him whilst 4 others never. He still managed to be in a job though despite that fact . You can guarantee that no matter who is our next manager Ferguson will be there and that's not the managers decision which isn't right. Why are we imposing backroom staff on managers who blatantly in some cases don't want them?

I have no evidence he's not there on merit the same way I have no evidence Kia Joorabchian is poisoning the club. Nor any evidence how good or bad a coach he is. He's attributed to DCLs growth but for me that was more Ancelotti telling him to stay in the middle but he has probably helped his heading. As for Silva I'd say losing his actual right hand man and replacing him with Luis Boa Morte was a bigger problem for him that sent him into a spiral.

Reading between the lines though some managers have not kept ferguson there on merit and more as under instruction by the club. 2 managers have spoken highly of him whilst 4 others never. He still managed to be in a job though despite that fact . You can guarantee that no matter who is our next manager Ferguson will be there and that's not the managers decision which isn't right. Why are we imposing backroom staff on managers who blatantly in some cases don't want them?

Well there's a lot of supposition there. Maybe the managers do want him?

I was all for Nuno in the summer, but I'd be very wary after seeing how listless he was at Tottenham.

Do you think he did a bad job at Wolves or Valencia, too?

It's not a case of good/bad job for me it's do they fit. The way he sets his teams up is anti-football and I don't want that here - if I did I'd have just kept Big Sam around.

It's not a case of good/bad job for me it's do they fit. The way he sets his teams up is anti-football and I don't want that here - if I did I'd have just kept Big Sam around.
Fair enough. I rated his Wolves team, but I couldn't argue after seeing Tottenham under him.

Fair enough. I rated his Wolves team, but I couldn't argue after seeing Tottenham under him.

Plus, all his teams play with 3 at the back which would require us to buy like 2 new defenders at least in the Summer to achieve. If he doesn't work out? New manager might like 4 at the back and we have too many.

Of course, if we had a DoF none of the above would be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.