Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d argue 8 titles is ‘success’

Again I’m not team pereira but I just wish people would look at things in a more balanced way.
What do you mean by 'titles'?

He won the league twice with Porto but they pretty much always win the league so that's not much to go by.
He's also won the league in Greece with a team that have won the league 21 out of the last 25 seasons
He won the league in China with a team that had never won the league before but it's China so it's roughly the equivalent of winning a free lucky dip on the national lottery.

What are the other 4 titles he's won?

Genuinely starting to think he's not actually rich at all and the money he reportedly has is just Usmanov's he's holding for him. No way this man could be successful in business and spend money like a reckless teenager winning the lotto.

I have no doubt that every penny he’s “invested” in us is Usmanov’s money being laundered via him.

Relegation 5/1 available. Never betted against Everton in my life but that is tempting
we were something like 100/1 after our first six games ( virtually safe). Worrying now that we are 5/1. Just hope those odds rise and not drop any further in the next few games. Worrying times ahead. But nothing that a few wins wouldn't sort out. A few bloody wins.
Never bet against Everton either. And I won't now. But it is squeaky bum time. Up The Toffees.

Vitor plays a 3-4-2-1 formation.

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane
Scottish fella - Allan - Doucs - Molononkokkoko
Gray - Richy
Dom

I wonder how many of our players will stay in The Championship?

That's the insurance. If this next appointment doesn't work out there's time to get someone else in by Easter given we have a gap to the teams below.

Someone like Rooney or Lampard we'd be unlikely to sack after 2 months. But if we get this fella in we'll have gone full Watford anyway.

Allardyce will be in charge by Easter Monday.

sam? no he won’t

Like the other Italian fellow recently linked, he’s managed in the Saudi and Chinese leagues

I smell a rat the size of a bus. There is some kind of dirty money changing hands.

Vitor plays a 3-4-2-1 formation.

Pickford
Godfrey - Mina - Keane
Scottish fella - Allan - Doucs - Molononkokkoko
Gray - Richy
Dom

I wonder how many of our players will stay in The Championship?

If we're in the Championship we'd have to sell everyone baring Davies, Holgate and they'd give JJK a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.