Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll back him like I back all the rest who were hired...because that's what a supporter does - back the manager hired to do well for their club.

'kin ell.

Have a word with yourself will you.
Why can't you see the distinction between the appointment and the appointee?

It's not about Peirera. It's about the mad decision to employ him.

Why would we want another short term manager?

Just because we made the wrong appointments before doesn't mean we can't make the right one now. It's a bit like failing your driving test at 18 and just resigning yourself to the fact you will never be able to drive.

Maybe Moshiri is waiting to appoint a DOF before appointing the next long term manager?

The length of Pereira's contract will be very telling.

I say slightly worse because I only really recognise the Portuguese success and Silva's was a lot more recent when he was hired.

Again not advocating him because he wouldn't be my choice....

But he's more experienced and been through good and bad set ups which I think Silva wasn't at the time.

Probably why he took 2 years out the game and got the Fulham job.

The media are trying to whip up a Benitez Mk2 appointment vibe around Pereira to aid Kenwright and his plans to retain control of the club despite not being owner.

This is all Kenwright led. Kenwright wants his train set back. Dont you worry about that.

Benitez was backed more.

The media are trying to whip up a Benitez Mk2 appointment vibe around Pereira to aid Kenwright and his plans to retain control of the club despite not being owner.

This is all Kenwright led. Kenwright wants his train set back. Dont you worry about that.
You could well be right but lets be realistic about this, the only way Kenwright will get his grubby fingers on it is if we are relegated. Plenty to worry about.

Appointing Pereira just doesn't seem like a good idea - it's very risky given his credentials. Given how the other, more qualified managers worked out, I don't see this ending well

Suggest fans strongly advocate for Lampard or an EFC club legend approach at this time???

That doesn't make sense. AT ALL.

It makes a lot of sense. If you don't think Moshiri is competent to run the club then why would you believe he will make the right appointment. His track record in appointing the right people is diabolical.

I cannot support an owner who I do not trust. Moshiri is the problem, and I can't stress that enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.