Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is the hardest.

I have no idea where it is going to come from.

We've got 18 games left. 9 of them at home.

If VP sorts us out just a fraction better defensively than Benitez did, gets a couple of signings in....we SHOULD be okay.

Odds are still in our favour.

Exactly. There’s far too much panic going on here. Pereira can see us through to the end of the season then we can go from there.
Why would we want another short term manager?

Just because we made the wrong appointments before doesn't mean we can't make the right one now. It's a bit like failing your driving test at 18 and just resigning yourself to the fact you will never be able to drive.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS....EVERTON ARE HIRING A FOOTBALL MANAGER WHO MANAGES....ERM....FOOTBALL CLUBS....AND IT'S NOT GUARDIOLA....!!!!!!!!

200.gif

5 wins is all we need. 7 and we'll be golden.

Surely he can do that...

I agree. We should still be able to stay up.

My issue is that staying up this year means little in the longer term. Unless we make big improvements on and off the field then it is coming in the near future. If we scrape to safety this year and bury our heads in the sand, then we are back to square one.

Aston Villa - Loss
Norwich - Loss
Brighton - Loss

Turn that around

Under Benitez (and Dunc).

Bring in any actual manager IMO, we'll get a couple of wins. Enough to stay up...I don't know. But it's not impossible.

Heard on a podcast... Nowrich, Burnley, Newcastle have been in a relegation scrap since the first month of the season. We've just fallen into it...

So unless we continue on our worst run this club's history, we're gone.

I just can't see that happening with anyone who comes in.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS....EVERTON ARE HIRING A FOOTBALL MANAGER WHO MANAGES....ERM....FOOTBALL CLUBS....AND IT'S NOT GUARDIOLA....!!!!!!!!

200.gif

What credentials does he have to get the job?

I know you will obviously back him because most don't like the appointment (you are quite predictable!), but seriously, why is he a good choice? I see nothing in his CV that says he's good. It's basically a slightly worse version of Marco Silva's CV.

Under Benitez (and Dunc).

Bring in any actual manager IMO, we'll get a couple of wins. Enough to stay up...I don't know. But it's not impossible.

Heard on a podcast... Nowrich, Burnley, Newcastle have been in a relegation scrap since the first month of the season. We've just fallen into it...

So unless we continue on our worst run this club's history, we're gone.

I just can't see that happening with anyone who comes in.
Benitez is a better manager than Pereira though

I agree. We should still be able to stay up.

My issue is that staying up this year means little in the longer term. Unless we make big improvements on and off the field then it is coming in the near future. If we scrape to safety this year and bury our heads in the sand, then we are back to square one.

100% but I'd rather just get this skip fire of a season out the way, then concentrate of booing the [Poor language removed] out of the owners and to sort something out for next season.

Next season is a clean sweep. You'll be talking about 4 players out of contract, Richy or Dom being sold. They'll be a kitty, a new DoF to bring in and a new focus manager wise.

We'll be starting from scratch.

What credentials does he have to get the job?

I know you will obviously back him because most don't like the appointment (you are quite predictable!), but seriously, why is he a good choice? I see nothing in his CV that says he's good. It's basically a slightly worse version of Marco Silva's CV.
I'll back him like I back all the rest who were hired...because that's what a supporter does - back the manager hired to do well for their club.

'kin ell.

Have a word with yourself will you.

Status
Not open for further replies.