Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Pereira pulls the rabbit out of the hat it's only a matter of time now I feel.

Moshiri doesn't know what he's doing and he's not learning from his countless mistakes.

Vitor could keep us up this season but the trajectory of the club will continue downwards whilst Moshiri is making the footballing decisions

He needs to hire people who actually know what they are doing and butt out of footballing matters because he's a stupid idiotic moron who doesn't know what the heck he's doing

Sure, maybe he knows business, but he does not know football and it's downright embarrassing watching the clueless goggle eyed freak stumble from one disaster to another

If Pereira gets the job then I'll back the team and hope for the best, but goodness me is it an underwhelming appointment, especially in a world where Kovac was out of work and we could have thrown everything at him in order to get him
He’s been here nearly 7 years. He’s interfered and meddled in each an every one of those years to our detriment.

He’s not going to change his approach now.

Come on... You've never watched a team managed by Vitor Pereira.

Once again, I still don't want him but the knee jerking is mad.

Isn’t his horrible track record enough of a reasonable collection of data to base a decision on?

Why is that knee jerking exactly?

Why is this job of all jobs going to be the one where he’s magically amazing all of a sudden after years of being rubbish?

People don’t need to have seen his teams play, the results are enough

No one is knee jerking

Just read this about his tactics “To reiterate a previous point once more, Pereira needs his central centre-back to be comfortable in possession for this very reason.

This player will quite often be tasked with dropping into space behind the opposition’s first line of pressure and receiving on the half-turn to orientate himself into a body position where he can drive or play forward with the ball.”

That rules out our centre backs then! Lol.

Isn’t his horrible track record enough of a reasonable collection of data to base a decision on?

Why is that knee jerking exactly?

Why is this job of all jobs going to be the one where he’s magically amazing all of a sudden after years of being rubbish?

People don’t need to have seen his teams play, the results are enough

No one is knee jerking

My comment was on the "worse than Iain Dowie" shout

No I meant the actual message was embarrassing, pleading for frank lampard as if he’s the messiah.

I’m not saying I advocate people vandalising stuff, just seems funny when people get all ‘she deserves better’ about it like I’ve seen quite a lot. I love goodison, but it’s not got feelings, it doesn’t mind being drawn on.

I'm a Lampard fan, but the idea of going and painting that on Goodison seems laughable to me.

There are plenty of valid reasons for not wanting Perreira and there are plenty of better ways of articulating that. Unfortunately Moshiri isn't going to listen to us regardless. This is his toy and he will do as he pleases. Everton no longer existed as a club which care about their supporters when they appointed Rafael Benitez. They can stop all that nonsense about fan engagement because it is meaningless and hypocritical.

I think the fact he has a hugely embarrassing relegation on his recent record with 1860 should be grounds for disqualification all by itself

Look at Kovac’s recent record and contrast it with Vitor’s

If this were a boxing match the athletic commission would stop it from happening due to it being such a mismatch

View attachment 153460

Imagine seeing that before you've even signed

Just echoes the frustrations of the fans. Probably not the right thing to do. But failing to see how else they can get their point across in fairness.

I cba with this anymore. Just appoint someone so we can get on with it. If it's gonna be VP just do it so he can get us that CB already

If its not get on with it. We're running out of time.
Completely disgraceful (Lampard fan).

Status
Not open for further replies.