Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most probably get called up for National Service now.
I translated literally:
The 22-year-old Ukrainian has already signed a contract with "Toffees". The agreement will be valid for 5 years, Everton has agreed everything for Mikolenko's signing, player has passed a medical examination and all that is left now is to announce the transfer.
the official announcement will be after January 1st 2022.

I translated literally:
The 22-year-old Ukrainian has already signed a contract with "Toffees". The agreement will be valid for 5 years, Everton has agreed everything for Mikolenko's signing, player has passed a medical examination and all that is left now is to announce the transfer.
Thanks

I translated literally:
Just want to pay respect to contract Dave, only been in the DoF for 5 mins and he’s gone and secured this lad. Davalution!!!!

Better to buy at 19 and have the player adjuat to the club, league and country.

At 22 as we see with Mykolenko the players value will be higher, although more 'experienced and proven'.

I like the idea of having Branthwaite and Zabarnyi (or similar) both 19 and Godfrey at 23. Then one more 'senior' centre back who is the leader and 'star' of the defence.

That could be a very good foundation for the squad.
Moise Kean agrees.

Late bid from Spurs.

levy-daniel-levy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.