2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Think when myko is given a task to mark someone he is great at that. Saw it yesterday against saka, he did the same for Ukraine the other day. He also did it against salah last season. He is limited but he did do okay yesterday as did the whole back 4.

Think when myko is given a task to mark someone he is great at that. Saw it yesterday against saka, he did the same for Ukraine the other day. He also did it against salah last season. He is limited but he did do okay yesterday as did the whole back 4.

…pity he took his eye off Kyle Walker and apparently he was given a torrid time when Ukraine played in midweek.

The lad did ok yesterday but he’s just not very good. Everton footballers of old will have turned in their grave when that simple pass rolled under his foot and out for a throw in by the Family Enclosure.

I don’t want to say how much he cost in case @Zatara pulls me up for not detailing the structure of his deal, but what a waste of monies.

…pity he took his eye off Kyle Walker and apparently he was given a torrid time when Ukraine played in midweek.

The lad did ok yesterday but he’s just not very good. Everton footballers of old will have turned in their grave when that simple pass rolled under his foot and out for a throw in by the Family Enclosure.

I don’t want to say how much he cost in case @Zatara pulls me up for not detailing the structure of his deal, but what a waste of monies.
Still played really well against saka twice in a week. I agree with the mistake but not many players in the world deliver that pass like kane and not many have the pace of walker. I didn’t watch the other game so will take your word for it. I have seen every player in our team mis control simple passes it happens, it happens most games across all the teams.
I’m not trying to defend him, as I said he is a limited footballer. Either way he should start at left back over young, would I want a new lb, yes of course but I also want a whole new midfield. We are stuck with that we have.