2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mykolenko is rubbish and wont be here in 6 months.

You heard it here first folks.

loel.gif

More I think about it the more I believe that's what Frank has in mind for him. I also see his weakness going forward or wanting too but there was no denying he put Salah in a box yesterday until the last few minutes. Patterson will score this year he has the Coleman vibe about him. Myko does the dirty work glad many here see that and has me seeing that after watching the replay.
kind of agree... I know he's seen as weak going forwards, but he is almost always in and around the edge of the peno box on the left when it comes in from the right...

... and he did score our best goal of the last year IMO. I don't think he's a lost cause by any stretch.

kind of agree... I know he's seen as weak going forwards, but he is almost always in and around the edge of the peno box on the left when it comes in from the right...

... and he did score our best goal of the last year IMO. I don't think he's a lost cause by any stretch.
Big goal too in the scheme of things. What has happened to Leicester they have been declining since the middle of last year.

Couldn't agree more. He's not flashy but does his job brilliantly. Bit of an old school full back, nothing wrong with steady and I do think we'll see more from him now he knows Gana can fill in and the CB pairing is reliable.

Personally think he’s fatiuqed at the moment, he played a lot of football in the close season for Ukraine, on top of everything in the last six months, hoping he gets a bit of a break at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.