2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the thing is he won't look 'fine' because he offers zero going forward, in a time when full-backs are arguably more important to functioning attacks than wingers.

I don't get how people can't see this. And none of our full-backs are any good.

Our best option, still, is Seamus Coleman. That's how shockingly bad it is.
We’ve offered zero going forwards as a team for the entirety of Frank’s time here. I couldn’t name you a player who has offered anything.

He’s been playing in a completely dysfunctional team.

But the thing is he won't look 'fine' because he offers zero going forward, in a time when full-backs are arguably more important to functioning attacks than wingers.

I don't get how people can't see this. And none of our full-backs are any good.

Our best option, still, is Seamus Coleman. That's how shockingly bad it is.
There is no movement ahead of him. Unless you want him to dribble ahead and go it alone. I don't think he is a major problem, not a major solution either but other things to sort first.

There is no movement ahead of him. Unless you want him to dribble ahead and go it alone. I don't think he is a major problem, not a major solution either but other things to sort first.
There isn't but he also makes zero movement to drag players out of position and offer our wingers space.

I've not rated him for a year. He had a decent spell in April-May and he's a decent 1v1 defender, but that's about it.

We spent £18million on him.

He's come from a sub-par league straight into the toughest one into a team that's struggling for confidence. Not surprised he's taking a while to adapt to the English game. I believe he will improve but it's whether we can afford him that time given our situation.

Remember Evra was awful when he first joined Man Utd but the rest was history.

He's come from a sub-par league straight into the toughest one into a team that's struggling for confidence. Not surprised he's taking a while to adapt to the English game. I believe he will improve but it's whether we can afford him that time given our situation.

Remember Evra was awful when he first joined Man Utd but the rest was history.

He’s been here a year now, he isn’t a new signing. Evra had about 3 dodgy games. This fella looks worse now than he did when he first joined, he isn’t improving.

He's scared to put a cross in,and his right boot is just for standing on. Horrifically frustrating player to watch. You know an attack dies with him, as he stops, turns, and passes back 100 yards to the CB

Help me out on the LB list please, sky football universe only....

Pistone
Valente
Naysmith
Neville
Unsworth
Hinchcliffe
Phelan
Ball
Lescott
Baines
Digne
Garbutt
Martina

There's some real highlights in there and some pretty terrible terrors. How does Myko stack up?

Pistone
Valente
Naysmith
Neville
Unsworth
Hinchcliffe
Phelan
Ball
Lescott
Baines
Digne
Garbutt
Martina

There's some real highlights in there and some pretty terrible terrors. How does Myko stack up?
Like a lost puppy !!

Pistone
Valente
Naysmith
Neville
Unsworth
Hinchcliffe
Phelan
Ball
Lescott
Baines
Digne
Garbutt
Martina

Top 5. Coleman played LB against Benfica. Pretty sure Galloway too.

Status
Not open for further replies.