2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is he's just not at the standard required for a professional footballer in a top league. And it's not his fault, he's just crap.

The reality is he's just not at the standard required for a professional footballer in a top league. And it's not his fault, he's just crap.

He's not crap. He's just been pushed too far too soon. He'd be fine if say we still had a later era Baines as first choice with this lad getting a few late minutes. Of course he makes mistakes.

Far from the greatest of our issues, all of our players looked lost under Frank. He’ll look fine in an organised flat back four.

Far from the greatest of our issues, all of our players looked lost under Frank. He’ll look fine in an organised flat back four.
But the thing is he won't look 'fine' because he offers zero going forward, in a time when full-backs are arguably more important to functioning attacks than wingers.

I don't get how people can't see this. And none of our full-backs are any good.

Our best option, still, is Seamus Coleman. That's how shockingly bad it is.

But the thing is he won't look 'fine' because he offers zero going forward, in a time when full-backs are arguably more important to functioning attacks than wingers.

Scored a worldie vs leicester last season. Was there saw with me own eyes i tell ya. I say he improves with a real coach behind him

Was someone like Lowton amazing going forwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.