2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bench this morning with Vinagre being played from the off. Looks like we're going for a more attack-minded system.

I don’t myko their myself but I just get a feeling frank may go to that. Plus we only have 2 good centre backs. Mina is injured again, Keane is crap, and holgate just likes to pretend to look hard with his chewing gum.
I get the standard we have past the starting two aren't great but playing people out of position certainly isn't the answer it's just another question

He was good today. Even when Adama came on he looked solid.

It's funny, if you look at teams in the world cup a lot of them had the "1 attacking full back, 1 defensive full back" dynamic which allowed them to have a diamond in build up at the back. We have that and with Coady have the right profile of player to be the bottom of the diamond.

Not sure why we ain't trying Mykolenko and Patterson in that sort of system.

He was good today. Even when Adama came on he looked solid.

It's funny, if you look at teams in the world cup a lot of them had the "1 attacking full back, 1 defensive full back" dynamic which allowed them to have a diamond in build up at the back. We have that and with Coady have the right profile of player to be the bottom of the diamond.

Not sure why we ain't trying Mykolenko and Patterson in that sort of system.
Traore who set up the winning goal?

This lad offers nothing tbh. Nobody could tell me he’d stand out in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.