2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he actually did, look at some report, see some ratings, terrible player now
I was watching some of it earlier, after turning it on when Brighton (1st choice game) and Bournemouth (2nd choice game) went 2-0 up and turned over when Newcastle were 3-0 up, and he wasn’t yet on the pitch. It seems like you’ve just looked at a rating and gone with that to form your opinion, he’s likely rated low as he had little time to have an accurate rating.

Brilliant MOTM for us today

Massive upgrade on that waste of a shirt he replaced, who played a major role in his sidlosing 4 0 today

Came on at 4-0 and kept it like that, he’ll be happy with that I think.

Myko was sound today, doesn’t offer half as much going forward as any of our previous LBs, but deserves the praise he gets tonight.

Oh baby do you what’s worth,
Mykolenko is heaven on earth
The Toffees 19 is what we sing
Everton’s super new left back king.

Think he would be more appreciated if we had a Digne/Baines like RB on the other flank getting forward.

Maybe Patterson becomes that in time but one thing is for certain and thats Coleman isn't that player !

Imagine if he was bombing on like most people want........would he have been in position to block those crosses and shots? He will be able to bomb on when and only when he is going to be covered and I don't think it can be the CBs doing most of the covering or we will be stretched too much leaving holes. Responsibility of midfielders to cover a flanking full back

Had a very good game tonight, beat Pickford, who was also excellent, to MOTM for me. I've said before, he reminds me of a left sided Hibbo, that is not a bad thing, there were very few who got much change out of Hibbo in his prime and there are very few getting any change out of Mykolenko at the moment. Sadly, Hibbo was very limited going forward and so is Mykolenko.

For where we are currently as a team, Mykolenko is a good solid full back. If and when we progress to be a team who genuinely challenge for the European places then we will need an upgrade, but, for now, he is a very decent option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.