2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are persisting with 3 at the back I would rather Vinegar at LWB with Myko put in as a CB alongside Tarky and Coady.

Dont think he offers enough going forward as a wingback he's more a defensive LB.

He really looks like he's playing within himself, he looks too scared to make a mistake going forward
If we are persisting with 3 at the back I would rather Vinegar at LWB with Myko put in as a CB alongside Tarky and Coady.

Dont think he offers enough going forward as a wingback he's more a defensive LB.
I think we should be trying this next week. With an actual striker up top to aim for too.

Thought he was poor today.

We have an issue with our full backs, Mykolenko isn't a wing back, and I don't think Patterson is a full back.

Both are young and can still develop their game though

Delivered the kind of performance that, had we won, he'd be getting somewhere close to pass marks from most of us. We lost so he's getting pelters. He's competent at most things he does.

Atrocious in the opposition's half at present as he refuses to cross the football and just plays it backwards which I could do. I'll give him more time though since we have no striker and maybe he's been told not to swing it in as there is no faith in any of the attacking unit getting their head on it.

Atrocious in the opposition's half at present as he refuses to cross the football and just plays it backwards which I could do. I'll give him more time though since we have no striker and maybe he's been told not to swing it in as there is no faith in any of the attacking unit getting their head on it.
We have no one to cross to due to our bizarre recruitment strategy

We have no one to cross to due to our bizarre recruitment strategy
Exactly the random scattergun nonsense of 3 headless chickens in front of him is hardly inspiring to get forward and put crosses in
no wonder the lad keeps going backwards with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.