2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

You were the clown who made the false statement about Mykolenko being world class when he is in fact one of the poorest players in a poor team.

Your desperate attempts to justify your earlier incorrect judgements about him are fairly obvious tbh.

Dyche has seen though him early doors I doubt he starts another game unless it’s down to injury

Where?

Yup, if we go into next season with Myko as starting left back would be very disappointing. An obvious area to improve the team, along with right midfield and upfront.
Depends what league we're in for me, I wouldn't be rushing out for a new Left Back if we go down, would need to focus on a decimated midfield and our already weak attack.

It'd have been interesting to see what would've happened with him if Vinagre hadn't been one of those...dodgy...loan signings we seem so fond of.

In that case name all the players who have gotten the better of him consistently during a game?

You'd be hard pushed to name 3.
Name 3 players he’s got the better of going forward? Be hard pushed to see him beat getting past the half way line 3 times. Football and being a LB is more than 1v1 duals on a pitch and most the time he’s in the wrong position to be in a 1v1 he’s way too narrow or he’s had McNeil back helping him since he’s been in the team if you don’t see him as adding to the poor team that we are you’re delusional, and just because Cole was a great LB doesn’t make him a great coach or baines but he’s worked with both of them and I struggle to see any progress in him all I see is the same crap player that joined.

We've been spoiled at left back for a long time, Myko is 23, i hope there is more to come from him, he's grand, solid sticky defender who gives it his all, hes capable of holding some decent players and holding the shape and supporting advancing play - nothing spectacular but solid. Its an area we could add to, we need a couple of full backs for a different dimension, width, crossing, maybe more incisive offensively, - we were spoiled for a long time with our full backs in Baines and Coleman and laterally Digne, difficult to replace that quality on our budget, so you have to hope and try and develop Pattersona and Myko or look for value and potential in the market.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.