2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that;s exactly what's happened in some cases, see above.

he's not a very good player, playing a dodgey cb at LB and keeping him out of the team proves this.

and yes i know he was injured, but if he was a good player and vital to the team he would have come straight back in and you know it.
I mean, I said it was a good cameo and a great ball to Doucs which it was considering he was under pressure from the Man City player.

I’m not blinded by hatred for the lad because I’m not stupid enough to blame him for the situation we were in last season and find ourselves in this season.

I’ve hardly come out saying he is the best LB ever but that it was a decent cameo from him.

I mean, I said it was a good cameo and a great ball to Doucs which it was considering he was under pressure from the Man City player.

I’m not blinded by hatred for the lad because I’m not stupid enough to blame him for the situation we were in last season and find ourselves in this season.

I’ve hardly come out saying he is the best LB ever but that it was a decent cameo from him.
Blinded by hatred? Do you mean me haha?

By stating someone isn't good enough I hate him? Interesting.

It wasnt a great ball mate, it was a ball any professional footballer should be able to make.

Last edited:
Blinded by hatred? Do you mean me haha?

By stating someone isn't good enough I had him? Interesting.

It wasnt a great ball mate, it was a ball any professional footballer should be able to make.
Just had a read of some of your previous posts about him. There’s a pretty steady theme

yes that;s exactly what's happened in some cases, see above.

he's not a very good player, playing a dodgey cb at LB and keeping him out of the team proves this.

and yes i know he was injured, but if he was a good player and vital to the team he would have come straight back in and you know it.

If were judging players on ability...

Mykolenko was ill...Godfrey came in and yet Mykolenko has still been giving minutes each game.

Coady was dropped and instead of using Mina weve got Keane who has shipped 12 goals in 5 starts this season.

Also we have Garner left on the bench with Davies getting time.

Im not the biggest Demarai Gray fan but hes been benched while Iwobi has played.

Im all for logical discussion but its a stretch to dispute that Mykolenko was ill and hes still been used since hes come back.

I actually like both Mykolenko and Godfrey at left back. If we had Patterson playing it would look more balanced

If were judging players on ability...

Mykolenko was ill...Godfrey came in and yet Mykolenko has still been giving minutes each game.

Coady was dropped and instead of using Mina weve got Keane who has shipped 12 goals in 5 starts this season.

Also we have Garner left on the bench with Davies getting time.

Im not the biggest Demarai Gray fan but hes been benched while Iwobi has played.

Im all for logical discussion but its a stretch to dispute that Mykolenko was ill and hes still been used since hes come back.

I actually like both Mykolenko and Godfrey at left back. If we had Patterson playing it would look more balanced
You were the clown who made the false statement about Mykolenko being world class when he is in fact one of the poorest players in a poor team.

Your desperate attempts to justify your earlier incorrect judgements about him are fairly obvious tbh.

Dyche has seen though him early doors I doubt he starts another game unless it’s down to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.