2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's obvious that this is Myko's fault. Ideally, the inner spaces should be prioritized over the outer ones, and it can be argued that Saka is in his zone. At the same time, it is worth watching the goal in the replay, and looking at the excellent positioning of the Arsenal players - if you wonder what positional play is, then you see the essence here. One of the purposes is precisely through the positioning to set up the opponents in lose-lose situations.

But anyway, it's worth looking at the positioning of Tarkowski. He is pulled out of the positioning by Martin Ø, and in this way a space opens up between Tarkowski and Myko. Tarkowski makes a classic mistake here, pressing before the pass is played, instead he is deceived by a visual fake. His primary task in that situation is to shift, and cover for the back - lie on the right side of Saka on the goal side. It should also be said that Gana does a terrible job of closing down passing angles.
I think you've confused this place for a football forum mate

Still convinced Godfrey is far better. Just needs a run of games. Unless Mykolenko there's actually a desire to get involved in the game.
Have a bad feeling that godfrey is going to cost us the win today. Awful player that has lost the only thing he had going for him which was speed and stamina. Looks bang average right now.

Do you hope he's ill for a long time?
absolutely pathetic, but unsurprising coming from you.

he's a poor player and I dont want to see him in the team - end of.

you noticed I put the ill in italics - what I am actually hoping is that this is being used as an excuse to keep him sidelined.

Which players have consistently had the beating of him?
The games a lot more than 1v1 situations that’s literally the only thing he’s not too bad at but sometimes he’s too narrow to be out on the wing to be 1v1 with a player, poor positioning, getting over the half way line has beat him not sure if he thinks he crosses it the floor becomes lava at times he thinks he’s playing rugby with his backward passing he’s an awful player and no signs of him being anything other than not good enough.

Which players have consistently had the beating of him?

Which players have had the beating of Coleman this year? Do we want him to be first choice next season?

Mykolenko's issues are obvious. He doesn't want to get involved when we've got the ball and he can't impose himself on the game. Just a complete passenger and in my eyes a big reason why we are hanging around the bottom 3.

The games a lot more than 1v1 situations that’s literally the only thing he’s not too bad at but sometimes he’s too narrow to be out on the wing to be 1v1 with a player, poor positioning, getting over the half way line has beat him not sure if he thinks he crosses it the floor becomes lava at times he thinks he’s playing rugby with his backward passing he’s an awful player and no signs of him being anything other than not good enough.

His decision to abandon the middle of the pitch at Anfield for their first goal was a shocker. He was also culpable against Arsenal. If Mykolenko was defending like Maldini then we'd tolerate his lack of ability on the ball. Truth be told, you barely notice he's playing most of the time.

Which players have had the beating of Coleman this year? Do we want him to be first choice next season?

Mykolenko's issues are obvious. He doesn't want to get involved when we've got the ball and he can't impose himself on the game. Just a complete passenger and in my eyes a big reason why we are hanging around the bottom 3.
Yes games pass him by and he’s quite happy with that offers the team nothing only thing I remember from games is he faces the gwladys street does the holy cross before the game then the rest is a blur and people have had the cheek to slate Coleman what he’s cost and the effort he’s put in for this club whilst being past it but still can do a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.