2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

….terrific goal at Leicester but I’m seeing more negatives than pluses at both ends of the pitch in this lads game.

One terrific cross last night but was wasteful most of the time in good attacking positions. Cleared one rebound off the keeper but defensively he looks like a full back you’d be chuffed to play against.

i like him, seems a lovely lad but he’s a long way from being as good as Digne as an attacker and defender. One poster ridiculously called him a ‘great player’ but he also said the same about Michael Keane & adored Benitez.

We’ll know more next season.

….terrific goal at Leicester but I’m seeing more negatives than pluses at both ends of the pitch in this lads game.

One terrific cross last night but was wasteful most of the time in good attacking positions. Cleared one rebound off the keeper but defensively he looks like a full back you’d be chuffed to play against.

i like him, seems a lovely lad but he’s a long way from being as good as Digne as an attacker and defender. One poster ridiculously called him a ‘great player’ but he also said the same about Michael Keane & adored Benitez.

I think he's fine. Won't pull up any trees, but won't be a liability like Kenny. In the medium term you would hope he'll be a squad player rather than a starter. Digne was not a great defender, dived in a lot and positionally suspect sometimes. He was great going forward though, and we miss that.

Young player who joined a foreign team during a traumatic time. He has improved and you would assume there is more to come. I agree not at dignes level yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.