2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he does that often in training. Of all the ways Iwobi could have made that pass, to just float it up, like that, suggests he knew what his man could do.
Good to see he is available for the next game. Would really have hated to see Kenny at LB, in such an important game
Hope he hangs around outside the box when we get corners. Even if it's just as a distraction, it will at least give the opposition something to be wary of.

Just came around here to tell we as Dynamo Kiev fans, are so happy to see Mykolenko doing good at your team. And hope you will be out of the danger zone in your league. As I said here at the beginning: he is pretty humble and quite person. Makes a lot of people proud in Ukraine. Especially in these hard times. ??
BtW, how his English now? It is still, very weak point for post-soviet union area countries.

Just came around here to tell we as Dynamo Kiev fans, are so happy to see Mykolenko doing good at your team. And hope you will be out of the danger zone in your league. As I said here at the beginning: he is pretty humble and quite person. Makes a lot of people proud in Ukraine. Especially in these hard times. ??
BtW, how his English now? It is still, very weak point for post-soviet union area countries.

Nice one mate.

Pretty sure he now knows "Get IN".

Either way, his English will be a billion times better than any of our Russian, or Ukraine.

Keep safe fella. Ukraine flags flying all over the UK in support. Not much help, I know, but you are
all in our thoughts. And prayers.

His English is improving apparently. But to be expected I suppose.

Did he defend well? Yes....main job done. Did he attack well? That is also up to midfield to provide him with the ball to do something with it. He is not a dribbler so he plays safe but when in space he needs the ball fed to him.

Unfortunately that system tonight makes his main job going forward. Probably one of the reasons we could have been more offensive in our approach is the fact Mykolenko is a defensive first full back and would have covered well if Watford did have a rare break.

Status
Not open for further replies.