Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this even a thread. I'm not even sure he's that good to become the most expensive defender ever. Rather throw a third of that in some of the up and coming French CB stars.

If, and is a big if, we somehow ended up sign the guy, this episode would be on similar lines to when we bought Sir Howard from under the noses of Shankly and Co.
Bill seriously went into meltdown back in the day.

Apparently Koeman has been spotted in Southampton!
(could just be twitter rubbish). Watched toffee has re-tweeted something

Why is this even a thread. I'm not even sure he's that good to become the most expensive defender ever. Rather throw a third of that in some of the up and coming French CB stars.

Genuinely why does this thread still exist ? It's sole purpose will be that it's used by kopites to take the piss out of us when they obviously sign him.

Not one single remotely credible link to the player as well. Bizarre.

It's like giving Liverpool fans a stick to beat you with.

Don't let it concern you and don't post in it?

If no one posted then it would disappear....

Now its at the top of the board again :eek:

A few people suggesting they've seen Koeman in Southampton today.Could be crap obvs. They're probably abroad anyway.

Although I'd love VVD. Can't see it myself though. Remember when Martinez chose Mori over him? Just sayin'.

He is.
He is also doing his own commantary on his moves like when you were a kid.
" and its Virgil, he's past Nichol, skips past Hansen.. he shoots.. Groballaar can't get near it.. its in.. and Virgil has won the FA Cup for Everton "
The crowd goes wild.

** runs the length of the pitch to celebrate with the non-existent fans **

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1328-1377784095-9.gif

A few people suggesting they've seen Koeman in Southampton today.Could be crap obvs. They're probably abroad anyway.

Although I'd love VVD. Can't see it myself though. Remember when Martinez chose Mori over him? Just sayin'.
wait martinez chose mori over the dijk?!?!? wtf

If Koeman was within 10 miles of Southampton someone would have photo'd him with their phone.
Cant see it meself like.

lol Southampton wouldn't let him anywhere near the ground! They'd have torches and pitchforks and make crudely animated videos about them running him out of town in full kits.
Unless he's pulled a klopp and taken him out to a funfair for the day of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.