Vilification of linked players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houghty19

Player Valuation: £15m
I know this is a forum to discuss all things Everton but there appears to me to be an unhealthy amount of criticism made of just about any player we get linked to. It doesn't seem to matter just how rubbish we are but with the exception of about 1% of the players linked the rest are all classed as not fit for us/useless. People need to get a grip that we've no cash and can't shop at the top table. We have a certain amount of cash available and the club needs to bring in players that are of a level to get us out of our position as it stands. Survival is the name of the game at the moment and that's it. So fine like I said it is a forum for discussion but let's at least give some of these players a chance.

veruca-salt.jpg

I know this is a forum to discuss all things Everton but there appears to me to be an unhealthy amount of criticism made of just about any player we get linked to. It doesn't seem to matter just how rubbish we are but with the exception of about 1% of the players linked the rest are all classed as not fit for us/useless. People need to get a grip that we've no cash and can't shop at the top table. We have a certain amount of cash available and the club needs to bring in players that are of a level to get us out of our position as it stands. Survival is the name of the game at the moment and that's it. So fine like I said it is a forum for discussion but let's at least give some of these players a chance.
Steady now. We'll have no even, level thinking here!

89% of all GOT posters were either binned publicly by their first crush or got them into bed but failed to get a stiffy! That repressed shame and rage needs an outlet that is only afforded via this forum. A mental health and wellbeing service that is shamefully ignored by the new years honours committee!

Some people were saying the same about McNeil. They're the same people who keep saying Tom Davies needs time.

Look how that's turned out.

We all watch enough Everton / other top tier football (some more than others) to be able to recognise if a player is a PL standard player or not. There's obvious physical and technical attributes that players need to have.

They are all terrible mate and if you think anything else you are in denial.

Ok cool, so we can vilify some but not others. Good clarity.
Course you can it's just that at the moment anybody who's mentioned is written off and most people haven't even seen them play or have a clue who they are. I think we all could see rondon was a nonsense purchase.

Ok cool, so we can vilify some but not others.

How do we decide who can be vilified?
As I said it is a forum so that's upto the individual I'm simply saying that we just don't appear to be able to wait to have a crack at any new name linked it's almost like a badge of honour with some getting off on having a go.

As I said it is a forum so that's upto the individual I'm simply saying that we just don't appear to be able to wait to have a crack at any new name linked it's almost like a badge of honour with some getting off on having a go.
At the moment apart from the players who have sensibly rejected our approaches , the only name I have seen under discussion is Fraser.
And I’ve seen enough of him over the years to conclude he is uber gash.
Feel free to disagree though.

Status
Not open for further replies.