Video: How much is Lukaku worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry Adam, I feel bad now for telling you I wouldn't speak to the camera.

I just saw the length of the queue outside the chippy mate and priorities and all that.

Just FYI - when I do this I literally stop people as they walk past and ask if they want to chat. I don't have any say over edits or anything, so it what it is.

Not gonna lie though, I was utterly bemused by the first fella (as you can probably tell). Haha.

It's good mate.

I like these fan type vids as well as the normal ones a lot. It's interesting that some fans still don't appreciate what we have in Lukaku. I reckon those who valued him quite low would soon change their mind if he left and we haven't scored a goal for 24 matches.

I think Adam went to a EDL rally to ask that question....and edited them outside Goodison. (JOKE)

Shocking that they are just your average match going blues, you just know these are the ones who boo Ross.

Like everything value is in the eye of the seller and the buyer. One has a price they won't go under, the other has a price they won't go over.

In the present moneyball climate 65M then as much as we can screw them for...I do think they'd find it hard to turn down 80M...but do we want or need to sell.
Is there even a buyer out there at those prices, given his hot and cold nature

Status
Not open for further replies.