vic in the nic 'cos the pigs is thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
Everton striker swooped on at Knutsford jewellers, pigs reckoned he was part of a gang that raids jewellers. me thinks they may be searching for a guy with beads in his hair who they think may have nicked a watch.
Premier League: Victor Anichebe wants apology after being detained by police at jeweller's | Football | guardian.co.uk

Victor-Anichebe-001.jpg

vic adopts a familiar pose that was no doubt used in Knutsford.:D

LOL.

News of the week.

What was the description. "Feller who looks like Victor Anichebe. Lets have him"

Bet you the CCTV operator was an RS.

Last edited:
its vics own fault!

if he had knuckled down earlier in the season and played better, he would have played more games and been more recognisable as a premiership footballer who wouldnt have to case out jewellers!

what next ffs, i anticipate

"flying dutch winger wrestled to floor whilst perusing this weeks 'making the pourer richer' deals in Bargain Booze window"

"Argentinian midfield ace returns to Buenos Aires after being grilled by meffy imigration official at J.L.A."

"Yakubu questioned by meffy immigration official who refuses to believe d.o.b. on passport"

"stevie g, gets knighthood following conviction for getting fixer to 'do' the father of his child "

"mourinho punches fan at o.t., grazes knuckles and puts fan out of operation, prompting o.t. maintenance staff to make a 'give it 5 mins' sign for o.t. shoithouse, mr. rooney refuses to wear the sign"

So let me get this right. Police were looking for a gang of jewel theives who adopt the disguise of Everton players in plaster casts as a cunning ploy to aviod drawing attention to themselves. Then by accident they nicked a genuine Everton player in a plaster cast. Sit-Com policing at it's best.

Cheshire police: "We have robust plans in place to respond swiftly to any report of any suspicious activity at or in the vicinity of jewellers' premises."

Two young black men in gentile Knutsford looking at jewellery.

It's like that old Not the Nine O'Clock News sketch with 'Police Chief' Rowan Atkinson bollocking his neanderthal officers for "arresting a Mr Umbongo for having thick lips and coarse hair in a built up area".

Cheshire police: "We have robust plans in place to respond swiftly to any report of any suspicious activity at or in the vicinity of jewellers' premises."

Two young black men in gentile Knutsford looking at jewellery.

It's like that old Not the Nine O'Clock News sketch with 'Police Chief' Rowan Atkinson bollocking his neanderthal officers for "arresting a Mr Umbongo for having thick lips and coarse hair in a built up area".

Exactly.

they photomatched him on their database and got the information "goes down regularly", to be fair though the armed response wouldve arrived only for it saying " shooting risk....low"

this story shows that the police are doing there job right.

first ,theres a gang of theives robbing jewelers in that area.so the police were being alert

2 men were seen acting suspicious (whos says they werent ?)

the police politely checked them out , which it is there job to do

1 of the men mouthed off and turned it into the all to common argument of race and got nasty to the point where the police had no choice to restrain him.

ive been questioned by a black copper for just sitting on a wall (while waiting for a lift ) was that racist ? did i complain acuse and disrespect the officer ? no and no

nice to know anichebe keeps company with people who have no respect for police doing there duty.

to kick up a race argument is an insult to 'real' racial issues.

i hope the police dont apologise as the appology should be coming FROM anichebe and his arsehole mate.

To be honest I was looking shifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.