vdm again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he never got a look in after the red card in the derby. i guess that was the final straw for moyes.

I hope a lesson has been learned from AVDM though by the manger and fans a like. At the time i wanted to sign him, hopeing for the pedgree i was led to beleive was there from the world wide media. while a skillfull atacking foreginer is always appealling.

In truth what we have got is our very own Winstone Bogarde, sucking the club dry. Thats why i am very cautious of these Jauquan and Riqulme rumours just because someone is foregin, and has been hyped up by the press or enjoyed one or two good tournaments it does not actually mean they are better then anything thats closer to home, or for that matter anything we already have.

It baffled and saddened me during the year when we had threads lambasting Neville and Hibbert in particular, while those who criticiesd these palyers in different threads, hoped that AVDM would come good, after seeing "glimpses of brilliance".

I am going to let you in on a secret theres a reason he doesnt play and its because hes as [Poor language removed] on the pitch as he is of it.

spot on Neiler. personally i think buying attacking players from the italian league is a poor idea in general, their numbers tend to be inflated just because of the style of play there. just look at sheva, and yea thats the only example i can think of right now but theres more i'm sure. note this only applies to italy to england deals so don't bring up toni etc

Last edited:
i hope he gets his chance to shine in pre season and gets his chance in the team next season he could be like a new signin

he never got a look in after the red card in the derby. i guess that was the final straw for moyes.

I don't think so, that ref was itching to even the sides up after he sent Gerrard off. VDM was stupid but it was hardly a deserved red.

Status
Not open for further replies.