Vaughan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injured...For a while me thinks too...

...Moyes doesnt like him anyway. Vaughan would only miss about 50 minutes of football anyway if he was injured for the rest of the season

Ah, answers that then.

Shame he never got a game when fit. The lads never going to gain any sort of first team football here.

If he's out I'd seriously [Poor language removed] him off, give him to Preston on a free or something.

Give Baxter a shout.

72 year old Margery, living opposite Everton FC Winger Andy Van Der Meyde has been recorded as saying.

I was standing at the end of my garden on Saturday evening, leaning on the gate, as I usually do of an evening as I like to watch the cars go past. When I saw a Range Rover pull up outside number 23, opposite my house. Two young chaps got out and they looked familiar. I soon realised it was James Vaughan and the new chap at Everton, Seguny Fastino. This was about 6pm, and needless to say, they never came out, nobody ever comes out of that house. I'm scared to go and knock to see if they're okay because I'm afraid they might not let me leave either. I havent seen Andrew for about 6 months. He had a lovely little dog, I considered ringing the RSPCA, because that dog musn't have had a walk in about 2 years.

I remember 4 or 5 years ago now, that house was inhabited by another Everton player, Li Weifeng, he was living there for a year and I didnt see him leave once, the house was sold, and I still havent seen him leave to this very day. Its like the bermuda triangle that house I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.