Vaughan to Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on loan so wouldnt be a bad move for either club and the player. Would get some prem experience so we can see how he really copes and as they are not in the same part of the league (or wont be) then it shouldnt be a problem. 6 months with a small few to cover his wages seems fair to me.

Ye looks like he's on his way.

It's about time IMO. He's so injury prone and people keep on going on about potential.....

He broke through at 16, he's now 22. And he no better as a player. Still a headless chicken but now he's lost a bit of pace due to injury's. He'll never for-fill what he should have been.

Wasted talent, and his attitude stinks according to many!!!

Best thing for him really, he needs to get his career sorted and get some games under his belt, whether it's a loan of a permanent deal, that's up to Moyes.

If he keeps himself fit, there's a very capable striker there for me, a real handful.

Would like to see him loaned out, and see how he does if he stays injury free and gets a good run of games. As things stand, if he stays he won't be getting much action because he's dropped well down the pecking order.

Hope he does well there. Glad its just a loan b/c one good season as a striker in the prem instantly makes you worth 8-10M.

He hasn't really contributed much in the past two season (admittedly mostly through no fault of his own). I can't see him getting regular games for us any time soon so if we could get a couple of million for him would be a good move all around I think.

Exactly.

He won't get many games for us but I think he would for Blackpool if he stays healthy. Could be a winner for Everton, Blackpool, and most importantly, Vaughan.

Its a tough one this yes the csh would be handy,,but the guy still has the potential to leave us with egg on our faces

Personally, I think a move away would be the best thing for him. I like him, and I rate him, but you don't have to look far to see how a history of injuries at a club can affect your game. Saha moved on & it gave him a new impetus. I think Vaughan would experience the same if he left. Just a fresh start is all he needs.

Holding onto him on the off chance that it'll all come together is probably a little selfish on our part (appreciating all that we've invested in his development of course). The lad has time on his side & I'd wish him well if he flourished elsewhere.

Blackpool are looking to sign Heskey. "Ever since Eee-Aww died last year, we've been on the look-out for a new donkey" a pleasure beach spokesman has said today

Status
Not open for further replies.