Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing how RAWK are still in denial of his involvement, what more evidence do you want other than him outright joining the board?

I’m looking forward to the angry article on www.theesk.org about how this doesn’t mean Usmanov has anything to do with us, featuring a couple of sly potshots about the stadium not getting funding.
I read his recent post there and at first I was impressed with the eloquence and detail that was in it then I realised , it doesn't say anything at all. It's a timeline with little depth or commentary .
He'll make a better sports writer than a financial advisor .

I’m looking forward to the angry article on www.theesk.org about how this doesn’t mean Usmanov has anything to do with us, featuring a couple of sly potshots about the stadium not getting funding.

Usamanov could be brought on at half time, paraded around Goodison with the full kit and a scarf on and he would still claim he wasn't involved in the club.

I love seeing how RAWK are still in denial of his involvement, what more evidence do you want other than him outright joining the board?

So does he

1216befcc1ee5728fc47e93a350ea0ab.jpg

Right now he’ll be furiously typing up spreadsheets, as to how this means we’re going into financial oblivion, and we’ll be getting relegated this season.
Any or Both could turn out to be true, nods to Schrodinger's cat, or not...this is Le Ev after all - just not very likely

To be fair he does have a fair few things on his CV. For a 26 year old it's quite impressive.
He literally has one six month internship at a law firm, every other job is for one of his uncles companies. For context, the law firm that he worked at that was not owned by Usmanov has represented him on numerous occasions. So he has zero work experience with organisations that have no connection to his family. I assume you think Eric and Donald Trump Jr have impressive CVs too?

He literally has one six month internship at a law firm, every other job is for one of his uncles companies. For context, the law firm that he worked at that was not owned by Usmanov has represented him on numerous occasions. So he has zero work experience with organisations that have no connection to his family. I assume you think Eric and Donald Trump Jr have impressive CVs too?

Well he's only 26. And has held pretty senior positions in many of them. It's a lot better experience than 99.9% of 26 year olds I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.