Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if Kroenke really wants out or is just paper talk.

Also depends how much involved he is with the new stadium. If he's pumping a big naming rights into it I cant see how he would then be given the greenlight to buy Arsenal outright. Also he's not the most popular figure at the moment along with a handful of other Oligarchs.

Be too big a conflict of interest you would imagine will probably stay in the shadows here
They’ve wanted him gone for years. I don’t think he will take much notice. He’s talked about handing it down to his son.

Depends if Kroenke really wants out or is just paper talk.

Also depends how much involved he is with the new stadium. If he's pumping a big naming rights into it I cant see how he would then be given the greenlight to buy Arsenal outright. Also he's not the most popular figure at the moment along with a handful of other Oligarchs.

Be too big a conflict of interest you would imagine will probably stay in the shadows here
I could see a far east takeover in the near future. There's a lot of money in China just waiting for a team in red to come up for sale I bet. Arsenal might just fit that bill. It would make sense to get a franchise in now and wait until the next round of Super League Big Picture.

Bidding to take control on Arsenal.

If Kroenke wanted to sell I'm pretty sure he would try and buy them. We just got to hope we get to that crossover point first where he sees the stadium we have that he can pull his yacht right to the front door and the team are playing decent todger to make him think it's not worth the hassle anymore.

Hopefully he thinks he has too much in us to switch to Arsenal

anyhow, with FFP being loosened i would love to see an insane summer

this guy is richer than Abramovich, he can fund some serious moves

even if kronke does sell, i think usmanov would be one of the last people he would sell his shares to, they've got umm i believe the word is "beef" between each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.