Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum looks upon you much like the adults did look upon the youngsters in the 1950s, who looked upon themselves as rebels with no insight of the horrors their predecessors had witnessed.

You're a teenager with hair you spent two hours combing trying to look like James Dean and a leather jacket that will never sit on your sloped shoulders trying to act like a rebel in front of old men having a coke and a smile.

If it was back in the day you would be neg nuked back into the stone age. But it's not, so we watch and we indulge.

We all know. We just don't care.
Rebel without a clue

This forum looks upon you much like the adults did look upon the youngsters in the 1950s, who looked upon themselves as rebels with no insight of the horrors their predecessors had witnessed.

You're a teenager with hair you spent two hours combing trying to look like James Dean and a leather jacket that will never sit on your sloped shoulders trying to act like a rebel in front of old men having a coke and a smile.

If it was back in the day you would be neg nuked back into the stone age. But it's not, so we watch and we indulge.

We all know. We just don't care.

Just had a google of your username,

What an amazing person he was.

Travelling again any time soon brother?

You quoted Barkley leaving, many would say he was deadwood for us, in fact he wasn't even guaranteed a place.
Kean was so much a deadwood that Juventus tried to extend his contract but he refused. Barcelona rated Mina so much they installed a 60 million buy back clause. Pep was glowing in his praise for Delph.
I could go on but I fear I'm wasting my time with you.
Barkley left to win trophies and play cl football, a tick on both.
Arsenal and United rejected Kean because they couldn't guarantee first team football.
Mina, how many minutes did he actually play for Barca, then was on the bench most of the time when he was here last season. 60m buyback clause haha, they probably said that while negotiating with brands trying not to laugh.
Delph is a good player but injury prone hence pep gave him the chop.

Arsenal and United rejected Kean because they couldn't guarantee first team football.
Mina, how many minutes did he actually play for Barca, then was on the bench most of the time when he was here last season. 60m buyback clause haha, they probably said that while negotiating with brands trying not to laugh.
Barkley HAD TO LEAVE.

Are the rest complaints ?

No wonder people are wary of you.

Thought this was about Usmanov?

Inappropriate Behaviour

Yeah that definitely happened you complete and utter skid mark.

OK mate you win, Everton are crap, our new signings are crap, BMD won't happen or if it does it'll be too small (or crap). I'm sending my season ticket back and I'm off to support another club, have you any suggestions for another local club I can jump on a bandwagon with, who are superior in every aspect as a football club?????

The problem with getting old is you head off somewhere at full pace and then half way there ( no I don't remember where!) you realise that you are lost ,I have that very same feeling about this thread .Can someone tell where the Usmanov thread is ?

OK mate you win, Everton are crap, our new signings are crap, BMD won't happen or if it does it'll be too small (or crap). I'm sending my season ticket back and I'm off to support another club, have you any suggestions for another local club I can jump on a bandwagon with, who are superior in every aspect as a football club?????

Man City ????

Yeah that definitely happened you complete and utter skid mark.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.